September 4, 2013

Greetings!

Hey-ho, readers!

Well, I don't know who will read this post even visit this blog actually, but let me shout it out, "WELCOME TO THE ROOM OF MY IDEAS!" Sounds cool, huh?  Yeah, because it is mine! B) *slapped*

By the way, this is the first time I have a blog with English as the main language. I think it is a curse for me to write something in English since I am bad at structure and already convinced myself: it is better to write and speak in Indonesian. Then when I am placed at Academic Writing for one semester, I am a bit frustrated. But, to think again, it is the best way for me to advancing my writing skill after all.

Yes, readers, this blog is made for academic purpose. Upcoming posts in this blog are some essays which are written by me at English class. So, don't get bored with this blog because (maybe) my posts will inspire you. Tee-hee!

Stay tuned, readers!



0 comments:

Post a Comment